Followers

Sunday 23 June 2019

More Trinket Boxes

Hi Crafters 

Last week I attended a Craft group in Bridgwater to demonstrate and make the small trinket box with the ladies, who had chosen this to make, from a small selection of projects that would fit their 2hour craft evening.

Thank you to the ladies who made me very welcome, and hopefully enjoyed making the 3 drawer box, and for Angela who sent me a picture of the finished boxes.

I love the fact that whenever I do a workshop, all the projects look so different, even though we are all making the same.




The box I made will be added to the craft items sent to the winner of the draw, which you are automatically included in , if you subscribe to my blog during June or July. You can do this by clicking on the follow button at the top of this page.
Dee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment