Followers

Sunday 2 June 2019

Resource Sale Yesterday

Hi Crafters

Just a quick post today as I need to tidy the craft desk (yet again).

Yesterday I had a table at a Craft Resource Sale in West Huntspill.
It was a great opportunity for crafters to sell off their excess tools and materials (we all have lots in our cupboard)

It ran for two and a half hours, and whilst I did not sell a lot I covered my costs, met up with old crafting friends and spoke to new crafting companions. I gave out a couple of cards with my details and this blog address, so overall it was a good day.

It would also be a good fund raising event for groups, make sure you give it plenty of publicity and ask stallholders to publicise it as well because getting buyers is as important (if not more) than getting stallholders. A successful event means you can hold future sales and build on the work already done.

Happy Crafting 
Dee   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment