Followers

Monday 30 March 2020

Clearing Your Stash

Hi Crafters

Well today I blitzed a whole pad of paper. 
Whilst clearing the cupboards over the past week I came across a pack I bought on Ebay thinking it was a Card kit, when it arrived it had 3 cards some ephemera and a whole 8 x 8 pad. I have never used it, but today I decided I would make use of the pad and see what I could make.

I made 4 x 4 notelets and matching envelopes, using my We R Memory Keepers envelope punch
Next I covered some cardboard with 2 sheets, I made this 5.5" x 7"
I had some notepads in the drawer that would fit and I covered with matching paper to add to the set.

I had seen some large paperclips that were made for Junk Journals and had a pocket for secret messages so I made one of these as well. 

Altogether I made 3 complete sets, which contained a notebook, notelets and envelopes, a large paper clip and small clipboard.

When making the envelopes I had cut the paper pieces down to size as stated on the envelope board so I used up these strips to make a bellyband to wrap it all together 



And some more of the strips to make paper bows which I then added a pretty jewelled piece to the centre.




When the three sets were complete I had some sheets left so I made some journal envelopes. I was going to distress the sides but decided to leave them, as I am selling all the items on Ebay and the buyer can decide whether to distress or leave as they are.

Back tomorrow with instructions and pictures for the envelopes 

As the day was cold and windy the craft session was much appreciated and kept me busy. Tomorrow I may try another pad of 6 x 6, and see what I come up with. 

Now is an ideal time to try something new and use up your stash, hopefully should crafting get a little jaded your oddments will be gone and there will just your shiny new papers and pads to stimulate you with new ideas .  
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment