Followers

Sunday 15 March 2020

Whats New at AliExpress

Hi Crafters


Another post about whats is new in March

With the Corona Virus in China lots of items are delayed from AliExpress. This is only to  be expected and I am sure many are wondering if items will come at all.

I order regularly from AliExpress ususally a minimum of 2 orders a month with up to 8 items on any order so there are always items outstanding. 

However I have only had 2 orders so far this year that have not come. The first was an embossing folder that I ordered at the end of January and when it had not been despatched by late February I cancelled the order, the credit was made immediately. 
The second order, I am sorry to say, was ordered in early January and was not despatched by the end of January, When I checked the delivery data it had been cancelled in transit, My message to the shop went unanswered and because of the virus and the fact I really wanted the dies, I decided to wait until the 60 days were up before closing the order. That was up a couple of days ago and again the refund is already in my account, so I have no complaints about the handling of my orders.

During the difficult time in China I made an order, quite prepared to have to wait for the goods to  be despatched, some items were despatched within a couple of days and some took longer to start their journey. I expect longer delivery times for a while but have actually recieved one item already, so I hope things are improving for the Chinese people and they are getting back to normal life. In the meantime I look forward to deliveries.

NB My postman is not  allowed to hand me parcels so any items are placed at the door and the doorbell rings to let me know they are there. Heres hoping all the postmen stay safe as well.

When new items arrive I will share the projects I make with you.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment