Followers

Thursday 19 March 2020

New Pillow Box Die from AliExpress

Hi Crafters

Following on from my post on the 15th March, I recieved a new die this morning from China.
It is a large Pillow Box die, which arrived within 16 days, in great condition. I thought I would have a go with it.

The die is large so you need the BigSHot Plus or equivalent as the bed needs to be A4 size.


As you can see it comes with dies to make decorating panels, tag, leaves and a paper flower for decoration, it also has a smaller pillow box, which I have not had time to try yet.

The die is easy to use and from the time I took the BigShot Plus fromthe cupboard to the finished box was around an hour, so a great addition to my die collection.

And here is the finished box



The box measures 7" x 8", and will hold a good amount.

Please email me if you have any questions about this post and be sure to click the follow button at the top of the page if you want to see more projects and ideas as I post them 

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment