Followers

Sunday 15 March 2020

Whats New

Hi Crafters 

It has been a while since posting on my blog, as I have been busy getting ready for a Ladies eveing run by the Charity "Vine Councilling".

For the stall I made really pretty gift bags and the Trinket boxes and with these I had scarves and brooches to offer as a complete Wrapped Gift. I called my stall "GIFT WRAPPED" 

The boxes were lined with tissue and when you bought a scarf it was popped into the gift bag and ready to give, the same with the trinket box, you chose a brooch and it was popped into a pull string bag and then into the trinket box.

The idea was well received but alas due to the current problems the number through the doors were down, so it is difficult to tell if this is an idea worth pursuing. 

I forgot to take my ipad with me to the show and so here is a picture of the mock- set-up I did at home for the pre-show trial of the table.
At the show the boxes all had tissue inside.

And the stands were wider apart.

It is always a good idea to do a mock up of the table before the event as that way you can make the best possible layout to  present your items.

Happy Crafting 
Dee



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment