Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Crafty Journal Envelopes from my 8 x 8

Hi Crafters

Yesterday I showed you the mini clipboards and stationery sets I made from an 8 x 8 pad.
Having made the 3 sets I finished off the pad by making some Journal Envelopes.

These are easy to make and great to add to Junk Journals or for storing your ephemera 

I did not distress these papers as they were pretty printed sheets, but had I been using old book pages I would have distressed and stamped on the pages for interest.

ALthough I used a scorebosrd you can make these without any equipment.

Simply fold your paper in half but do not meet the opposite edge, instead leave a half inch panel on the left side.
Unfold the paper and fold up an inch from the bottom and fold down an inch from the top
With your panel on the left side cut out the corner pieces and folding over the panel and  glue it down 
Fold up the bottom piece and glue it down
Next cut the top panel so that it tapers in a little either side and round the edges if you  have a punch.
This is your envelope flap 

Stamp or distress if you wish.



You can use up any of your scraps making these little envelopes, that  will add interest to your journals.

Back tomorrow with more ideas

Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment