Followers

Thursday 19 March 2020

Crafting time is any time Now

Hi Everyone

Now that the government is asking everyone to stay at home as much as possible and directives have been given regarding those over 70, most of the groups I attend have suspended meetings. So 
No Craft Club, No WI, No dancing, and now No slimming club. 

Therefore the only thing left is Craft Craft Craft. I just hope I do not overdo it. Rather than sit and make a lot of items and have nowhere to store them, I decided today to finish tidying my dies.

I have purchased 50 magnetic sheets (as this was the most cost effective way of buying) and 100 plus laminating pouched, and before today had managed to sort and tidy onto sheets all my:

Christmas dies
Mens Dies
Projects dies
Build a card dies

And today it was time for the flowers, butterflies and birds 

The box was in a muddle and I sorted and removed at least 15 that went into the other boxes 
I then made 12 pouches and cut magnetic sheets to sort and pack all my flowers etc
It is a job well done and now I should be able to get any die out without wondering which of the 5 boxes it is in.

Going through the dies I came across several I have not used since they landed through my door, probably because they came whilst I was preparing for Christmas, so I have placed them on the top and whilst I am unable to dance, or group craft or weigh in I will go through them and make something after which I will post them on here to share my makes.

Happy Crafting Everyone, stay safe, and lets all make and share our projects on Pinterest and blogs whilst we are unable to share with friends, and perhaps take the opportunity to learn new tricks from YouTube ready to pass on in better times . 

Dee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment