Followers

Tuesday 26 April 2016

A TIDY CRAFT SPACE

Before we started decorating the bedrooms/craft room I hada  selcetion of boxes and files for my craft papers and tools. In order to tidy the garage store and the craft room Hubby bought me some storage boxes (they are from the 'Very Useful Box Company' ) I had some stacked in the wardrobe floor and on the floor of the craft room by the desk, as well as many other filing systems across the desk collected over the 15 years or so I have been crafting.

Well we finally decorated the bedroom that would become the craft room and computer room.
We left the wardrobe in and with more handy boxes collected I had a major sort through and condensed all my craft materials into the space available. (of course this does not include the craft stored at work)

It is much quicker to find a tool and now instead of tidying the desk and wardrobe on holidays I havea sort through my boxes.




Craft storage

A Place for everything and everything in its place

needless to say there are no pictures of my desk available at this time 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment