Followers

Sunday 10 April 2016

Wow I Love the Heartfelt Creations stamp & die Combo

I have been working on my flowers for the workshop I am doing next Saturday.
Part of the time will be spend making paper flowers and we will be mainly using the Sizzix die that came with my Sizzix Plus and the fauna die from heartfelt creations. But today used my new Heartfelt Creations combo dies that I had from hubby for my birthday last week

I want to show the different finishes you can get
Such as Shabby Chic



Glazed finish


as well as simply putting together the layers




I have the Arianna Blooms & Lace
The Chrysanthemum
And my favourite so far the Poppy

Orchid Designs have some amazing examples of cards made using these stamps and dies and you can see many on Pinterest to get you started
Well worth taking a look if you are into flower making

As well as the bookatrix cards I have made I am hoping to make a spring wreath and also gift boxes using the flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment