Followers

Saturday 16 April 2016

MINI ALBUMS - MEMORY BOOKS ALL SHAPES AND SIZES

I love making mini albums. I like to make smaller ones that are suitable for a single event or holiday and this makes them very affordable when I come to sell them.  The opposite to the type being sold on Create and Craft at the moment, they are selling a good basic album that you can have hours of fun with and it will form into a full multi dimensional album.

I basically make 3 types

Album 1
A mini album that has just 6 sides of 6" x 6" and 8 tabs approx 3"wide and 6" high.
This is a great starter album for that one off event, such as a hen party, friends birthday or anniversary or a weekend break
 

Album 2

This is an envelope album usually with a hard cover and 6 pages, 12 sides C6 size
these will have little additional sections inside and the inside flaps will have storage flaps
Some or all of the envelopes will be open for storage and may have additional flaps and journal sheets inside



Album 3

This will be a binder style album with a standard 6 main pages in the binder system and then several additional sleeves added to the main pages. As I make more of these so they seem to grow in size. Not having a lot of spare time to craft except weekends  makes me want to finish my projects quickly, but the more albums I make the more inclined I am to spend more time and produce a larger album.






My albums are sold through ebay and etsy to ensure there is room in the craft room to continue crafting new items

If you are starting out and want to make albums check out 'You Tube' here there are some extremely talented crafters, some have their own blogs and from there or from their etsy store you can purchase templates. But beware you can get hooked. On the upside they make lovely gifts for friends or family who have everything, especially if you personalize them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment