Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Have you tried the Inka Gold pastes by Viva Decor

So today Iwas thinking about visiting the "Sincerely Yours" show next weekend and this reminded me of my big find at the show last year.

As well as seeing the Heartfelt Creation stamps and dies I also saw the Inka Gold by Viva Decor.

They come in many different lovely colours and are so easy to use.



I saw them on the Oyster Stamp stand, and watched them being used by the demonstrator.
Immediately I had to have some. It was the middle of the day so many of the colours had already sold out but I bought 3 pots and went home to try them.

They work well as a gilding paste so you can smooth over an old button or change the colour to go with your project.
You can cut out cogs and keys and then cover with Inka Gold to make it look metallic

Or you can colour your background card like encaustic art by spritzing with water.
To get an idea of what I mean with this, check out the excellent 'you tube' posting from Loll Thompson called "Smooshing with Inka Gold"

Needless to say having seen the smooshing process I can see a workshop coming on.

After last years show and trying out my three pots, I immediately went online to Oyster Stamps and purchased a few more colours (Oyster Stamps have an excellent website with a beautiful gallery of cards and ideas so are well worth a visit). I see they currently have some lovely new items from the CHA show such as Tim Holtz sizzlets dies and masks, for pre-order.

So come Sunday I will make my way to the show a little earlier than last year and see what lovely new colours I can make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment