Followers

Sunday 29 April 2018

Lovely Gift WIne Box

Hi Crafters

If you read my last post you will have seen my enthusiasm for the Crafters Companion Score Board and videos.

Here is the Gift Wine Box as promised 

It still needs decorating, and a tag, but you get the gist

Okay so this looks like any other box you make but wait a minute!
This box has a lining making it stronger and better equiped to hold the precious bottle of wine. I would definately use this if I was giving some wine and needed something to gift it. As this takes 3 pieces of A3 card the minimum cost to make it is around £1.50, and woudl therefore need to sell for £4.50 to be practical. If making for craft shows I will probably sew wine bags. as these will probably sell better for the price point.

Would definately recommend the Crafters Companion Scoreboard.

More posts coming up on items made using the board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment