Followers

Sunday 29 April 2018

Large Self Closing Pouch

Hi Crafters

I have made the self-closing pouch before with instructions from You Tube, it was a long time ago and I am sorry I cannot remember who's videao I used. 

I then purchased a die to cut small boxes and this is very pretty, but only big enough to hold 6 chocolates, or a piece of jewellery.

The Crafters Companion A3 Scoreboard allows you to make a lovely large pouch, that measure 8" wide and 10" high, and is big enough to hold a scarf or body lotions etc

It is relatively straight forward to make and a great item to have ready to use for a last minut gift etc.

The Crafters Companion pouch is made from 1 sheet of A3, but I have managed to redesign it and make it from 2 pieces of 12 x 12, again I am very happy with the result.


You are up to date with my Crafters Companion Scoreboard makes.

I am so pleased with my purchase and have been converted. The only downside is the selection of A3 card available. Crafters Companion are the only card stacks I have seen that have pretty prints, but half of their designs are now out of stock, so I have to hope that when I finish the 2 pads I have, they have either got the previous ones back in stock or designed some new. There is only one CHristmas pad showing on their website and I cannot say I like the designs that much, lets hope there are more for 2018, or I will be using white card and papers. 

Sorry did I mention Christmas in April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment