Followers

Monday 9 April 2018

Wallet Mini

Hi Crafters

Sometimes when I am selling a new product or make a good sale I like to add a litle extra to the parcel. It always good to open a parcel and find a little free goody. I was looking for a small gift to add to a parcel and decided on a wallet mini.

They are perfect to capture a single event such as a party or prom, I wish they had been around when I was at my college leaving party as a wallet mini would have been just right to pop in the photos to remind me of the occasion and the good friends made during the 2 year course.

Having only one or two left in the box I decided to make some more and not having made them for some time had to remind myself of the measurements and process. It was workth it as they take about an hour to make from start to finish and I now have 2 more to add to my box.




It takes about 3 sheets of 12 x 12 papers and each mini will hold 10 large pictures.

You can add little changes as you want such as the holding section in the middle and on the back of this one I have a little section that will hold a pen or tags. 


the base card is scored at 2.5" and  9.5"
Turn the page and then score at 33/4", 4", 8", and 81/4"
Burnish all the fold and then cut off the four outside corners 

Then add papers to decorate each section. It is best to measure each section and cut half a centimetre smaller. You will have 2 side flaps and these make up the 4 extra sides in the middle of the wallet. I like to use the outer flap to make a storage pocket as shown below 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment