Followers

Sunday 29 April 2018

The Concertina Folder

Hi Crafters 

From my previous post you will know I made a concertina folder from the Crafters Companion A3 Scoreboard and pad purchased a couple of weeks ago. I am still enjoying the board, so it was a great investment.

The concertina folder was the first item I made having watched the DVD. It was simple and straightforward to make with the kit I had purchased and the finished item was lovely, I will be selling them at my next Craft Fayre that s for sure.

However having produced them from the A3 card I got to thinking about all the 12 x 12 card stashes I had and decided to redesign the folder using 12 x 12 card 

I am very pleased with the result. It is big enough to hold photographs, receipts, recipe cards etc so will be a useful tidy in hte kitchen or craft room.



This has a ribbon tie, whereas the larger ones I make have a magnetic clasp or string ties. The finished folder measure 7" wideand 6.5" high 

As you can see the Crafters Companion kit has kept me busy and crafting happily for 10 days so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment