Followers

Monday 9 April 2018

Review of Anna Griffin Stamp & Die Greeting Set

Hi Crafters

Another Birthday has come and gone, had a lovely day, off Slimming World plan, with champagne and lemon posset from M & S, but its only once a year.

Part of my present from hubby was a greeting stamp and die set from Anna Griffin. As you know I am quite a fan of AG, and have looked at this set before, but felt at £35 plus p & p it was a little expensive, particularly as I have several greeting stamps already, making it a luxury.
So this made it the perfect gift.

It arrived quite quickly from QVC and I had to wait a couple of days before my borthday to try it out.

The stamps work well and the die cuts cut easily, I then layered them with sticky pads to get the 3D look and depth for the greeting. I was a little disappointed that the effect is not the same as the greetings you can purchase from Anna Griffin and I can only put this down to the fact that they come with a corrdinating sticky backing layer adding even more depth, also the 2 dies per design are quite wide apart unlike the purchased greetings.  




Are they a good product: 8/10     good selection of shapes and greetings on stamps
Value 7/10  you can definately buy cheaper from other makes but not as complete a set

The set will sit well with my Anna Griffin papers, dies and embossing folders. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment