Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Crafters Companion Cut & Emboss Dies

Hi Crafters

In May I went to the Taunton  'Sincerely Yours' show (actually held in North Petherton), and amongst the items purchased was a Crafters Companion Emboss and Cut die. They had a show offer and I have a couple of the Marianne emboss and cut dies that I like to use for background so decided to try one. 

What is so good about Cut and Emboss dies is they need very little else once you have layered the fancy top, and are perfect for paper flowers which I love to make.
As you can see all I have done here is take an A5 plain white card, add a piece of scrap shabby chic card with some colour and then layer with the cut & emboss die cut card. Then decorated with some flowers made from my Heartfelt Flower stamps and dies. 

Happy Crafting 
Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment