Followers

Friday 29 June 2018

DIFFERENT SIZES FOR TUXEDO POP UP CARDS

Hi Crafters

As promised here are the new Tuxedo Pop-up cards made this very afternoon.
I thought I would try a couple of different sizes to see which I like best as the one on my previous post seemed to me to be a little top heavy.

The first one I did used a piece of A4 card cut to 6" wide by 9" scored at 2",4",6" and 8"
Turn and cut to the first line at 4" either side. 

This was very cute and if I was making a lot of cards for young ones this would be my choice.

So the whole card stands 6" tall and 4" wide 


The next one I made I wanted to use the whole A4 card scored at (and here I change to cm as it is easier) 7cm,14cm,21cm,28cm 
Turn and cut to first line at 7cm down 
This card is then equivalent to an A5 






It stands 21cm tall and 14cm wide (8" by 6")  This is ideal for these larger flowers which have been cut from he heartfelt creations stamp and dies and the additional foliage cut from a very lovely ivy die by Tattered Lace and a flower and leaf set by tonic dies.  

Love to hear from anyone trying this card any other sizes you have used, or if you have any questions on this or any of my other posts.
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment