Followers

Friday 29 June 2018

Zipper Brooch

Hi Crafters

As you all know I love to check things out on YouTube and Pinterest to see what's new.

When looking a few months ago I saw some pretty brooches made from metal zips and felt. They are bright and cheerful and made by hand. So off I went to car boots to look for zips. The first car boot I visited, I found a great stash and thrown in were some beads all for a couple of pound, so happily I came home ready to have a go at this new project.

The stitching needs to be small and even but other than that the brooch is down to your own imagination and design. You can get more inspiration on YouTube.


Here are my first attempts, I am quite pleased with them and no doubt will m ake more in the future. 

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment