Followers

Friday 29 June 2018

TUXEDO FOLD POP UP CARD

Hi Crafters

Here we have a version of the pop-up box card that is, I think, a smarter finish. It is called the Tuxedo card because of the fold over lapels and you can get instruction on YouTUbe at Tuppence Coloured site or Scrapbooking With ME


This is my first version, I will definately be adding this to my collection of makes, as I loved the pop-up box card and think this is an upgraded version. It still folds flat to post.
Some versions have a greetings banner across the front 
Tips:

  1.  If you put a banner on the front, only secure one side with a dimensional tab so it folds
  2.  I found it easier to use one strip to hold the flowers that you curve in the middle before securing  with wet glue and this way you are not trying to add your flowers to diagonal bars and get the blooms to face outwards. I wanted them to face forward and this was the easiest way
I will post new pictures when I have made some more.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment