Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2018

The Impossible Card

Hi Crafters 

As promised I am sharing my first makes of the 'Impossible Card'.

The first one I made was with a piece of scrap card for the base. I then looked for some coordinating decorations and stamped the greeting with matching inks. 


Then I wanted to use a white card base and decided to emboss the card before re-structuring it.


I added it to a silver metallic base to add another dimension and make it pop .

I liked this so made another 

So then I tried using my dies for the centre pop out and here is the result 


All these cards fit a 6" square envelope and fold flat to post 
I think I will use the basic design for at least 25% of my Christmas cards as they will look cute with a  robin, santa or christmas bear on hte pop up, or a scene of tress and sleigh. 

Happy Crafting 
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment