Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Clearing your Stash of 6 x 6 papers

Hi Crafters

Following on from yesterdays successful clearance of an 8 x 8 pad I started today with one of the many 6 x 6 pads in my stash

I buy them when I see them on sale as they are such good value, but really have few projects that I use 6 x 6 papers for.

So todays pad was a 36 page Dovecraft pad, Painted Blooms. 
I made 18 envelopes and 3 x 3 notelets and then put 2 pages of the heavy cardstock in the pack, together, to make the carton. I made 2 boxes each holding 8 notelets and envelopes.

I then made a Travel Notebook, by folding over several pages and making other pages with tucks for tags etc and then I added a notebook from my stash. I put 2 of the heavy cardstock pieces together to make the cover and tied it all in with elastic fastening. (Check out how to put journals together on YOuTube) 

I made an elastic fastening and added a very pretty jewellery pearl to finish it.

So from my 6 x 6 pad here are my makes



The Travel Notebook looks like this inside



It has little tags and papers and I added the notelets and envelopes reamining as well as some cute animal paperclips 1  each of the dog, cat and pig

No doubt I will keep making crafts during isolation and I will continue to post them to share with anyone passing by my blog.

Take Care and Happy Crafting
Dee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment