Followers

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Envelope Folder 2

Envelope Folder 2 

Hi Crafters and thank you for dropping by

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my blog and hope you get some ideas and inspiration and try some of the makes yourself.

Today I am showing your the second Envelope folder made from the square craft envelopes given to me.

After putting one together with 4 envelopes I was on a roll, they are so addictive and I immediately made another, this time  i decided to use the last flap as a closure and add a  popper. 


The papers I used for this one are really pretty and called Vintage Roses they come from The JournalBoat on Etsy, and form part of a journal kit.

The kit includes matching tags, pockets etc so embellishing the pages is really easy. For any of these envelope folders/books you need to measure the envelope and cut 1/2cm off the measurement to cut the papers. So these envelopes are 13cm square and the papers were cut 12.5cm square.



Using the kit I am able to add matching tags & mats as well as heart embellishment, postcards and mini envelopes 






I love it and am totally addicted now.

Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment