Followers

Friday 25 June 2021

Envelope Folder 3 - last one for now.

 Hi Crafters

Here we are with the last of the envelope folders for the time being. I have really enjoyed making them and they are reasonably quick and easy so are perfect for happy mail or thank you’s and you could add a gift card to one of the pockets for a present. 

This is using 3 envelopes instead of the previous 4, and I have made a decorated clip as a closure


 For this folder I used Gi Kerrs “Cherry Blossom Garden” papers which I print on 120gsm card. On the inside pages I did faux stitches, but have not yet decorated it at all because I am not sure what I am going to use it for. 



As you can see I have staggered the semi-circle for access to the envelope  storage area. 


On the outside I have used the stronger Prints and around all the pages and papers I have distressed the edges with a coordinating rose tint.

 The clip has been decorated with 2 pearl beads and a crystal butterfly on a jewellery finding. 

My next posts will talk about the different journal clips you can make to decorate pages and spines of your mini books and albums.

Dee 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment