Followers

Friday 18 June 2021

Mini Art Book 2

 Hi Crafters


Well here I am as promised with the second of my mini art books.

This one was made using the same spine method and with the Boho Bouquet papers from The Paper Tree.
I have this paper in the 12 x 12 and the 8 x8 paper kit. So I have used the 12 x 12 paper for the centre spine and then half of the insert papers are from  the Boho Bouquet and half from Black card. This allows the Boho papers to be used on the white back of the paper for art work and the black card for photographs 
Either of them can be exchanged for papers of your choice. 

The size of the insert papers and card are 5" x 4" so great for photographs and a larger canvas for art work than the one made previously which had insert papers 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" .












Here we see the 2 inserts


Album bound with green
binding tape for the shabby-
chic look







                           




The other main difference is the cover has been made with additional thickness by covering card with the decorative papers and then adding the block to the front and back of the album 

I will be making these to take to craft shows if we ever get to do them again as I think they would make lovely gifts for anyone doing art projects or wishing to have a pretty little album to display work or photographs. 

June seems to be a month for Journal making and I am continuing with this theme until the end of the month. 
July will be going back to basics and card making. For the month of July I will be going through my templates of previous makes and sharing my favourite styles with you. Will your favourite be amongst them, you will have to wait and see. Or you could contact me with your own personal favourite fold or style of card and share your makes with me. 

Back soon with an envelope mini, and some ephemera for your journals.
Dee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment