Followers

Friday 16 February 2018

Another Large Leather Flower

Hi Crafters

Hubby took tohis bed yesterday with the cold I had last week, I had the craft room to myself and the day to do anything . Bless him,!!!

Clearing out the craft room, whilst not feeling well enough to venture outside, I came across a large leather Chrysanthemum style flower that I had cut by hand some time ago. I had cut 2 large petal layers and 3 medium size. They were put together with a lovely shaped leaf, but laid flat and rather dull looking.

I took the flower apart and using a method of wrapping the petals in thread and baking them on a low heat I finished up with a lovely shaped and full looking flower. I put it all back together and will make it into a brooch for summer wear.
Or perhaps put a clip on the back to use it as a bag decoration or a hat adornment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment