Followers

Thursday 1 February 2018

ORIGAMI BAGS

Hi Crafters 

Well here is a finished origami bag. Not sure if I have mentioned them before in my blog but I saw them some time ago and wanted to try them.

They are very cute and surprisingly useful as they have a good size middle section and six pockets, so can be used as a bag or as pretty storage for your cosmetics. I have one I take to craft sessions to carry my small tools, tape and ribbons, bone-folder etc 



This one has been made from 2 cottons squares 16". One with a music theme print and the other plain black.
Folded and decorated with matching buttons and threaded with cotton cord 
The pattern came from You Tube and the demonstrator did warn they are addictive, I know what she means, as I have now made 3.



Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment