Followers

Thursday 15 February 2018

New Paper Craft Ideas

Hi Crafters

Had a dreadful cold for a week or so now. The only good thing to come from it were several late night views of You Tube.

One inspirational lady I keep going back to is MayMay, her YouTube name is May May makes, and I love most of her makes. The one I just had to try was the Stationary gift set, and here I checked out a couple of other makers of the same item to get an idea of sizing using 12 x 12 papers rather than restrict to A4 card

I love the idea and will be making several sets to give away to friends and family.




This one was made using First Editions Paradise pad

As you can see the box opens to reveal 10 cards, A6 size ( I have used embossed card)
6 3" square card to add to gifts or add a quick note, 6 tags 
The front panel holds a memo pad, a little folder that takes stamps and a pen.
Such a cute idea. 

You should note that none of the instructions allow you to add envelopes to the gift set. As the cards are A6 size I suppose you have to assume that most people have the envelopes to hand, or adjust the size of the box to take the extra half inch required.

For the single box of notelets that MayMay makes I have adjusted the box to take envelopes for the notelets I wanted to use and I did this by reducing the score lines to side. 
I will add these to another post when I have finsihed them.

Here is another one, once you get the hang of them you will find them addictive.



This one was used making First Editions Noir et Chic
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment