Followers

Saturday 3 February 2018

Great Way to Store Knitting Needles

Hi Crafters

I continue to enjoy sewing and have recently made a couple of knitting needle rolls to store the needles. I made myself one to start with and omitted to include a top flap which resulted in the needles sliding out the end so have remedied that on the next couple I made.
They will store needles up to 17" long and I have also made fewer pockets than the others I have seen for sale as they store more if you group them rather than individual pockets, especially as the recent fashion is for very chunky knitting.





As you can see you can also get your circular needle and crochet hooks in and I am thinking of adding a some felt to the back of the top flap to enable a couple of darning needles 
I would be happy to hear any comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment