Followers

Wednesday 14 February 2018

New Boxes and Bags

Hi Crafters

After Christmas I  came across these lovely boxes and bags on You Tube. 
The bags seemed large whilst the boxes were cute and made using origami folds and A4 card
It got me to thinking about sizing up the boxes and bags I make and I started to loom around for some pretty wall paper that woudl do the job.

At last I came across this roll that as a one off was finally reduced from £19.95 to £5.

Great redirection for the roll and plenty for me to play with and get my sizing right.

I had already worked out the bag sizes when I saw the boxes with the flower tops, so sized them up and after a couple of trials this is what I ended up with. I think the large one has probably gone too large to  make a smart top, but practice has also improved the method to make the folds, so I may try something in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment