Followers

Sunday 25 February 2018

Bargain Stash

Hi Crafters 

Just had to post this today.
I buy from CraftyDevils, who are based in Barnstaple, North Devon, and today had notification of their sale items from Tonic Dies.
Well I have many many dies, but still had to look.
There were some great dies available many with 50-70% off.
Postage in the UK is free for orders over £25.

I have bought 10 dies for a grant total of £32.66
They range from a 6cm dragonfly for £1.75 down from £6
to a patterned panel of Sunflowers £4.99 down from £17

When the stash arrives I will post more details and some projects using them, but thought I would let you know about the bargains before they all go. 
The website is www.craftydevilspapercraft.co.uk

Let me know if you buy any, and what you make, and if anyone would like a swap I would love to try one. 

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment