Followers

Sunday 1 July 2018

Latest AliExpress Haul

Dear crafters

As you will know I am a bit of a flitter when it comes to my crafting. I like to make a few cards, sew a bag or two and then make some paper gifts and perhaps some flowers, trying different techniques when I catch something on tv or YouTube.

Well here is my latest delivery from AliExpress. I first saw a YouTube video on someone elses haul, checked it out on the web and have been hooked ever since.

Every couple of months I have a search through the website www.aliexpress.com, and order 6-8 new dies or goodies, such as charms beads etc.

Then its like Christmas waiting for the postman. I have had excellent service so far, the goods are coming from China, and buying through AliExpress gives you a money back guarantee if the item does not arrive in 45-60 days. I find they often arrive sooner. Todays delivery for instance were items ordered 6th, 20th and 21st June. 



I went a little mad on circular dies as I wanted to cut around a stamp I had purchased with my details on and could not make up my mind which set to have. As they cost less than £3 a set it is too easy to keep adding to the order. Then there is a lovely set of flowers 2 styles with 3 sizes in each, a set of button dies, a lovely steampunk tag and the two on the right which I will talk about in other posts as they are worth mentioning more fully. Others purchased recently include a little leaf flourish that beautifully embosses an acorn style leaf, it is small but perfectly formed, although a little delicate to remove as the flourishes are so narrow, some edge dies and when I was making my index boxes, several tab dies. 

I have not had any that do not cut well and the descriptions are honest. You should check out the sizes as they are always given, and you cannot always tell from the pictures, although often there are several very good pictures including finished items for guidance. 

Not everyone likes to collect lots of dies just in case, or wants to wait 10-20 days to get their item, but I love to add to my stash this way, even if I do not get time to use them all. Obviously you cannot buy named items, so if you love a particular brand such as Tattered Lace or Heartfelt Creation you wont find them on this website. But if you see a design you like and are prepared to trawl the website for something similar you may come up lucky. 

Be back soon with more on specific dies purchased from this site for you to see how they work. 
Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment