Followers

Thursday 9 July 2020

Back To Basics Week 5 Christmas

Hi Crafters

Here we are the final post for this series. Lots of cards made and shared.
I do not make a lot of cards generally but this series may change that.

So week 4 was Shaped cards and todays card is one of my favourites. The pop-up box card 
There are various styles that are based on this design. The square box, the Tuxedo shape and the one I have done is oblong. 



The white and silver colour used for the card makes the picture less defined, but the theme is winter trees and penquins. 


I hope the lighter background helps and you can make out the die cut trees and white penquins walking along the front of the card. The silver tree is a die that has Christmas greetings cut into the shape with plain white trees surrounding it. Whilst the poinsettia trim and penquins on the tabs are silver metallic card.

I also made a Z card using the Reindeer die again and with Polar bears. I have a family member who loves Polar bears and so this will be their Christmas card this year. 

                              


By placing the reindeer on the front the Greeting goes across the Z section. Then on the right side of the Z, I have placed a bar across to join up with the card side and allow more bears to be walking in the middle of the card. The square of white card on the right side is for any message or greeting to be added.

I have enjoyed bringing you this series, Please keep looking in as I have new projects planned.
During the last four weeks I have recieved new dies and craft items that I would like to share with you, and have already planned new projects to make. If you have any comments, or questions please contact me, or if you would like to email me with any pictures of your own projects you can do this in the comments section.

Back soon with the results of the draw and a hint  of what is to come next week.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment