Followers

Saturday 11 July 2020

Congratulations to the Winner

Congratulations to Beryl 

Who won all the cards made in the Back to Basics series 
I will be delivering them next week.
Thank you to those of you who sent in a comment and went into the draw.


As well as making papercrafts to share with you on my blog, I make to sell at Craft Fairs. This year Craft Fairs will not be available or if they are they will look very different. 
I wonder how other crafters are disposing of their crafts, and how all the charities that benefit from crafts made can be supported. In previous years if I hold a Workshop I will make a donation from the profits, to St Margarets Hospice and hopefully next year I will be able to get back to donating. 
In the meantime I have had to alter my purchasing habits (I no longer need to buy for 10-15 crafters) just me. The cupboards have been tidied and items prepared for selling when I can find an outlet

Occasionally I will be offering free items made for my blog, or if the item is available to buy on Ebay I will let you know. 

Happy Crafting 
Dee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment