Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Lets Get Back to Basics

Greeting Card Techniques


Hi Crafters 

You probably know by now that I love all types of papercrafts, and I make cards, boxes, gift bags, gifts, books and albums. This blog has a vast range of each of these.

For June and July I thought I would go back to card making. Most of us started with this, and found our passion with stamping, collage, die-cutting and mixed media, before branching out into other papercrafts. The techniques we have learnt serve us well in all the craft we do, but while the tv shows are going over to Christmas sales I will go back to greeting cards.

If you are fairly new to papercrafts, it may give you an opportunity to find a medium you enjoy, or help decide where to spend your money for future projects, or it may just give you ideas for your own cards, particularly Christmas. 

There will be categories including

Embossed cards (I will start with this)
Water Colours and Stamping
Die-Cutting 
Flowers for cards 
Card Kits and how to extend their use.

Die -Cutting (previous make)

So why not check in and comment or join in with some of the makes.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment