Followers

Sunday 7 June 2020

Music dies and Fathers Day

 Simple  Silhouette Card


Today I have a simple card that would be suitable for Fathers Day or Birthday and especially good for the men in your life that play an instrument or like Jazz etc

This is a very simple card to make 

The base is an easel card and the die is a set that has the three music players and a strip of notes that pop out individually. The die was purchased from AliExpress and cuts beautifully.

I cut the figures out twice and used foam pads to make them more pronounced, and then stamped the greeting from a set of masculine stamps I have covering all male relations and various greetings including this one suitable for Fathers Day. I then set the greeting on a black background to coordinate with the top. 

It really is a simple card to make, and folds flat to pop into a 5" square envelope.

When I purchased this die I also bought another one that reminds me of 'Singing in the rain' , so I made this up using another simple side fold card




I cut 2 die-cuts again thinking I would 3D the image but then decided to make it into a shadow on the base of the card, and I love the effect.

Back soon with more card ideas.

Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment