Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Shabby Chic Envelopes - Using up your 6 x 6 pads

Hi Crafters

Yet another idea for using up your 6 x 6 pads

I was just about to put away my pads used for previous projects when I thought of these lovely little envelopes for junk journals or mini albums

They are so quick and easy to  make and can be used for storing embellishment and beads as well as for your paper projects.

Simple score the page on 3 sides at 1.5cm
With the unscored side on the left, fold over to meet the score line on the right.
Next fold all score lines, and cut ready for an envelope
You will have something that looks like this




You can choose whether to distress the edges of the envelopes, I did, as I wanted to add interest before stamping onto the envelope.



As you can see I managed about 15 envelopes in a couple of hours 

I used Tim Holtz distress inks and some old solid wooden stamps for the prints added to the front. These envelopes will be added to Journals or to give little treats away.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment