Followers

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Using up Your Stash & Bargains

Hi Crafters

I know I have posted several items on using up your stash but the next couple of days there will be 2 more projects, while I set my craft room up ready for a larger project to make an Album.

Whilst in isolation I have purchased a few packs of pretty double sided papers with the intention of making some Memory Books, and now all the deliveries are in I intend to try something more involved than the smaller or mini albums I have made in the past. 

So that is what is to come, in the meantime here is a mini sticky not holder I made with some scraps and very pretty sticky notes purchased from AliExpress.. 


For today I would just like to let you know that there is an amazing deal on Craftstash.co.uk, at the present time. The Sizzix Bigshot Starter Kit that normally sells for £130 is currently on offer at just £89.99.
The kit includes :


  • 1 Big Shot Machine
  • 1 Multipurpose Platform
  • 1 Pair of Standard Cutting Pads
  • 1 Thinlits Die Set
  • 1 Bigz Die
  • 10 Cardstock Sheets
  • 1 45cm x 55cm Piece of Cotton Fabric
  • 1 Instruction Booklet   
If you are in the market for a new die cutting machine or just starting out with dies it is worth taking a look. Please bear in mind that Sizzix are launching an electric machine in May, (saw it being demonstrated on YouTube at one of the American Craft shows). But I for one love my Sizzix Bigshot and would not be without it.

 Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment