Followers

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Love These Shaker Embellishments - Keyrings

Laminating Crafts


Since finding out how to make storage folders with my laminating punches I have been fascinated with laminated craft items

Obviously bookmarks and book covers are high on the list, but the other day I saw a great Shaker idea using your laminator and just had to try it.


The item I saw was a shaker insert for a journal or planner  but I ended up making embellishments for planners and keyrings, I still have shaker bookmarks and planner sections to make. ( see NurseTara 04), but I am really happy with the way these have turned out.



Now is a great time to try new things so look around your craft room and see what tools and papers you would like to experiment with while you have the time.

Happy Crafting 
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment