Followers

Sunday 1 July 2018

Amazing Die from Alina

Hi Crafters

As promised I am back with some more information on a couple of dies from AliExpress.

The first one is a die purchased from Alina stores on AliExpress. It is very detailed and cuts  out what can only be described as a tag cover.
Alina stores is an excellent seller, the items are dispatched very quickly and are usually the first to arrive from any order I place.
I usually try my dies, especially anything a little different,on the day they arrive.

Today I cut this die out in silver metallic card which had a pattern in it. It cut well but I had to punch all the holes out.
Next I tried using smooth gold metallic card as I had seen this type of die cut from metallic card on tv and it looked stunning. This worked really well, A good tip is to run it through your machine a couple of times and then turn it over and run it again. The gold card simply peeled off the die and all the pieces were out apart from about 4 little bits that I cleaned up with my pokey tool. As you can see all of the flowers cut so you can pull up the petals.

I am going to use this when sending a note or invitation to anyone. I will wrap the gold around a piece of cream card and then have a cream tag with the message on it. 




But you could also add it to the front of a card and place a greeting tag inside. Or cut 4 out and place them together and then place a battery candle inside as a home decoration. 



Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment