Followers

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Simple Flower Card

Hi Crafters

Today I am sharing with you one of my own designs, inspired by a flower die that is simple to use. The die is basically 6 flowers 3 sizes and in each size is a background petal that is embossed and an outline petal, all you need to do is put them together and gently shape.

This card was made using one of Janines background die. 
A greeting was stamped in the centre and then the cream background was mounted onto gold metallic card and onto an 8 x 8 cream scalloped card
The flowers were cut from a printed heavy paper pad in coffee and bronze  colours which, along with some flourishes and leaves were added using a hot glue gun and finally a coffee coloured bow was added.

Hey Presto 
 
There were enough flowers to make 2 cards so I cut a different background with another of the Janine dies. I fell in love with them when I saw them last year and they were very reasonable to buy, as they are a great showpiece background well worth adding to my stash.


You can see the daisy design in the card on the left.

Let me know what you think!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment