Followers

Sunday 1 July 2018

Bag Topper Die for Displaying your items

Hi Crafters

Another purchase from AliExpress. This bag topper die is perfect for me as I often make and sell flowers in packs, and this gives me an opportunity to hang them so they can be seen more easily.  I also hang my brooches when selling them at craft fayres.

The die comes with 2 parts, It is a great way of using up all my scraps, which I tend to do when I have a free hour. 



I then store the tags (made up) ready for use.





As the die was under £4 I think it was a bargain. I have not seen them made by any of the ranges seen in the UK, which surprises me as they sell display bags. I love it so much I recently bought another as a spare, just in case. 

If anyone knows of a Uk company selling dies like this I would be interested to hear.

Happy Crafting 
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment