Followers

Sunday 15 July 2018

Stamping on Colourwashed card with Kaisercraft stamp

Hi Crafters

As you know from previous posts I love a bargain, upcycling and making the most of everything in my craft room.
I had purchased a bargain kit from Ebay, played with 20 cards and had 20 left along with decoupage sheets and envelopes, which I put on Ebay to sell.
Well today my crafting ideas came around to Christmas designs and in the process of putting together 12 card designs to do as a series of blogs I took  out the pack of cards and used 5 as background cards to my colour wash and stamped card idea. With one card I used the decoupage as the stamped images were too large, and simply layered them with black and white layers.
Here is the end result


 And this is what I started with


As you can see I took the background card and matched the inks to do the colourwash and background stamp. Stamped an image and then layered it a couple of times before adding to the card, and stamping a greeting.The stamps used on these cards were Kaisercraft, as they have words and images.

So I have tried a a design out ready for the Christmas card fest, using items already in my stash. Plus I have 5 cards to ad to my sell sale box.

PS The other 15 cards envelopes and decoupage sheets are going back on sale on EBay, hopefully someone else can have fun with them.

Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment