Followers

Friday 6 July 2018

NEW LACE POCKET DIE

Hi Crafters 

A new die arrived today, so I had to try out a couple of ideas I had when ordering it. These are not my ideas they were inspired by the presentation on Create and Craft tv.

The die is not a branded die so I wondered how well it would cut. I need not have worried, I put the die through my BigShot ran it through twice and it cut really well. All that was required was a brush over with my Sizzix brush and then only a couple of items to be finished with my pokey tool. 

The LAce Pocket is quite versatile, particularly good for invites, if I was doing a wedding this would be the one for me, as the invite and reply tag could be printed and slide straight into the pocket with a flower or bling finish to the top.





 If you placed 2 together and taped them to a folded card you could have the Order of Service on one side and the seating arrangements on the other.

Then if you placed 4 together  with a solar candle and flowers in the centre you have your table decoration.  



For card crafting they make a pretty card when layered with the greeting in the pocket. And great gift boxes. Here is a box with the four pieces put together for the base of a box.


And here it is with the lid on the outside 

Happy Crafting

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment