Followers

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Coffee Break Craft - Toppers/Tags Junk Journal embellishments

Toppers/Tags Junk Journal embellishments

Hi Crafters

Whilst I am calling this a coffe break craft, it came about from a much longer job, to be sure.
I was inspired by another bloggers post to have another tidy up of my desk, and when I had finished putting away lots of die cuts and tidying up generally, I then went a step further and emptied the many pots of bits I have my desk. These have all the oddments such as  beads, buttons, flowers, etc and any cut out pieces I have not used in the projects and do  not know where to put them.


So I ended up with 2 pots less and a couple of pots ready to use, plus a tidy desk 
As you can see there is also a pack of punched scalloped circles and in the bag are some lovely vintage hearts cut from a sheet of 12 x 12 First Edition papers 






Having recently seen some Junk Journal Embellishments that used up scraps, buttons etc I decided to lay out some circles and see if I could produce some with my cleared items.
The actual production of the embellishments took little time as the items were all ready to go, the only addition to the stash shown in the picture were some K & Co word stickers, which worked very well with the designs I had in mind 
I laid out my die cut shapes, mainly cicrcles, added  a section from the hearts, buttons, flowers and ribbon and put them together with my glue gun. The production took about 30 minutes so a great little craft sessions and more items tidied away.
I have packaged 2 lots for Ebay and put them into clear bags 


Great for Junk Journal or Scrapbook pages 

Happy Crafting Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment