Followers

Monday 6 April 2020

Coffee Break Stamping project

Hi Crafters

Todays post is taking us back to some simple stamping
We all need sentiments to add to our card projects and I have a large selection of stamps and dies for the job.
Today I am using my Anna Griffin set to make some glamorous sentiments, that I can store for future projects
I have decided to keep them simple as the Anna Griffin style cards I make are very ornate and so my sentiments need to be pretty but not over-embellished.

The set has 4 sets of shaped dies each set has 2 sizes and then there are several stamps that fit each shape.

As these are to be stored for future use I have used basic white and cream card backgrounds and then stamped with inks that will go with several colours .

Whilst doing this stamping I also made some of my promotion cards for my blog. I had some stamps made last year and stamp them on scraps of pretty card. When I sell anything on Etsy or Ebay I pop a card in and quite often some Happy Mail .



Back tomorrow with some alternative greeting cards.

Dee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment